A simple rental agreement without needing to own it.
Hire the Volkswagen you want, today.
Contract Hire agreements are available for both personal and business customers and are ideal for customers simply wanting to pay a monthly rental for the vehicle, change it on a regular fixed period and have no disposal risk
Once you have chosen your Volkswagen and decided on your initial rental, you need to make three decisions that will affect the monthly rental payments:
Your rental payment period
Choose any period between 12 and 48 months
Mileage per year
Choose how many miles you expect to drive each year
Choose to include a service, maintenance and tyres plan in your agreement
Once you have paid all outstanding rentals, you simply hand your vehicle back, subject to fair wear and tear and excess mileage charges.
Contract Hire for Business
If you've got a local business you can lease a car from us to use as your own. Or maybe it's five cars. Or even 50! This way your money isn't tied up in the full cost of a car, it's working for your business instead.
If you are a business user:
- A proportion of the rentals may be claimable as an expense against taxable profits
- An element of the VAT on rentals may be recoverable by VAT registered businesses*
- You can build in a service, maintenance and tyres plan to make budgeting even easier
Important information to consider
- Ownership of the vehicle will always remain with Volkswagen Financial Services and it is really important that you keep up to date with your monthly repayments. Please contact us if you are having any difficulties as the vehicle may be at risk if you don’t
- Contract Hire agreements are not designed to be settled early. If you wish to end your agreement early you can request an early termination quote to cover the cost of the remaining rentals
- If you exceed the agreed mileage set out in your agreement then excess mileage charges will apply. If during your agreement you think you will go over your anticipated mileage then please contact Volkswagen Financial Services to discuss the options available
- It is important to keep your vehicle in good condition as you may be charged for any damage that goes beyond fair wear and tear
If you want to know more about Car Finance visit our ‘Finance Made Simple’ to help you understand what to expect when you are considering purchasing a new car.
An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Subject to status. 18s and over. T&Cs apply. Volkswagen Financial Services.
* This is subject to a 50% block where there is any element to private use of a motor car.The above note is intended as a summary of the principles of VAT and tax in this complex area. It is not intended to be and should not be construed as constituting tax advice and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Limited cannot be held liable in any way for any reliance upon this document, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. For specific tax advice relating to your particular set of circumstances, you should contact your own HMRC officer or your usual VAT / tax advisers.