Fault in the lane change system
A yellow fault in the lane change system light means that action is required
Roadside assistance: 0800 777 192
The indicator lamp lights up yellow.
The yellow central warning lamp also lights up.
- Go to a qualified workshop.
No sensor visibility, fault message, system switches itself off.
- Clean radar sensors or remove stickers or accessories from radar sensors.
- Check for any visible damage.
- The system is not responding as expected.
- The radar sensors are dirty.
- The sensor visibility may be impaired by dirt and snow or also residue from cleaning agents or coatings.
- The general conditions for system operation have not been met.
- The radar sensors are covered by water.
- The vehicle is damaged in the area of the radar sensors, e.g. caused by parking collisions.
- The detection ranges of the radar sensors are blocked by add-on parts, e.g. bicycle carriers.
- Changes have been made to the paintwork in the area of the radar sensors or structural modifications have been made, e.g. on the vehicle front end or the running gear.
- The side windows have been retrofitted with tinted window films.