Front Assist not available
A yellow front assist not available light means that action is required
Roadside assistance: 0800 777 192
The indicator lamp lights up yellow and a text message is also displayed.
- The radar sensor or camera window is dirty. Clean the radar sensor and windscreen.
- The view of the radar sensor or camera is impaired due to the weather conditions, e.g. snow, or due to detergent deposits or coatings. Clean the radar sensor and windscreen.
- The view of the radar sensor is impaired by add-on parts, the trim frames of number plate holders or stickers. Keep the area around the radar sensor free.
- The view of the camera is impaired by add-on parts or stickers. Keep the area around the camera window free.
- The radar sensor or camera has been displaced or damaged, e.g. due to damage to the front of the vehicle or the windscreen. Check whether damage is visible.
- Paint work or structural modifications were carried out on the front of the vehicle.
- If the problem persists, switch off Front Assist and go to a qualified workshop