Arteon - Guide to a Test Drive
Once you have booked your test drive
- We will send you an e-mail with all the details you need including a link to your Volkswagen showroom and how to find us.
- We will call you to confirm your test drive and check if you have any questions.
What to do beforehand
- Make sure you have thought about what kind of test drive you need. Ensure the test drive route suits your lifestyle or the type of test you want to do.
What you need to bring with you
- Be sure to get there 10 minutes early.
- Make sure you have an up to date driving licence and bring this with you.
What happens on a test drive
- The Test Drive takes about 10-15 minutes.
- The Salesperson will drive the car first, and give you instructions on the basics of the car.
- Then, in a safe, quiet location, the Salesperson will step aside and let you begin your drive.
Things to check on your test drive
- Think about what is important to you - what are your needs? Make a checklist before you go. Do you need something to taxi your children in? Or the football team's bus? Would it be your mobile office? Or a quiet concert hall? Perhaps it's always full of dogs going to the park.
After your test drive
- Once you return to the Showroom, ask the Salesperson for any feature demonstrations you might have missed.
- Take a brochure.
- Talk to the Salesperson about buying and financing options.
- Move forward with purchasing your dream car.