Electric Vehicle Service Plans
For electric vehicles (e-Golf and e-up!)
Electric Vehicle Service Plan Payments
With a Volkswagen Service Plan† you can budget for your servicing in an affordable way that provides peace of mind and avoids any unwelcome service bills when you might not be expecting them. This Volkswagen service plan provides you with the first two manufactured scheduled services that your Volkswagen will need for a fixed price, plus your next pollen filter and brake fluid change. What's more we arrange a payment plan to fit around you so there is one-off upfront payment or monthly payment options (paid across 24 monthly instalments).
Electric vehicles (e-Golf and e-up!)
Number of payments
Contact your local Volkswagen authorized repairer to set-up your Electric vehicle service plan.
What are the benefits for you?
- Helps you manage and spread the cost of your Volkswagen’s servicing
- Fixed at today’s rates to protect you against any future increase in servicing costs
- We always use genuine Volkswagen parts to keep your vehicle 100% Volkswagen
- All our parts and labour come with two years warranty and fitted by Volkswagen trained technicians
- You can visit any one of our 200 retailers in our network
Servicing your electric vehicle
When you bring your electric vehicle in for a service, we check for all the usual service items legal requirements of a roadworthy car, such as wear on the braking system, your headlights and tyre condition to name a few. However when servicing Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), we also inspect electric-specific elements, such as:
- Charging cable: we check that cable is present and visually check its condition
- High-voltage battery: we check the charge level and recharge it if necessary
- High-voltage components and high-voltage cables: we inspect these for damage and correct routing and securing of lines.
Find out what is included and excluded in our Terms and conditions.
†Available for e-Golf and e-up! only.
Terms and conditions apply: All cars must be set to the fixed service regime by the Retailer. Maximum age of car is 8 months (must be taken out before first service is due). Additional work, including wear and tear is excluded. Servicing must be carried out in line with the requirement of the service schedule. All work must be carried out at a Volkswagen Authorised Repairer.
Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Plan validity is dependent on required payments received.
Administered by Volkswagen Financial Services, Freepost Volkswagen Financial Services
Visit your local retailer to buy a service plan.
Approved Used Volkswagens with UK specification only.
Service Plan's are not available in Channel Islands/Isle of Man - please contact your local Isle of Man/Channel Island retailer for more information on the servicing options.
Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Offers end 30th September 2019.