Used Car Warranty
The minimum 12 month warranty that you receive as part of the Das WeltAuto used car programme provides real peace of mind.
All Das WeltAuto used Volkswagens come with a Das WeltAuto Warranty, so whatever your budget, you can relax in the knowledge that you are covered.
For full details of what our Used Car warranty covers, please download the Das WeltAuto Warranty Handbook.
You are covered for the costs (limited to parts and labour inclusive of VAT up to the maximum claim limit) of repairing or replacing the covered components below that have suffered sudden electrical or mechanical failure occurring within the area of cover and during the period of cover.
Electrical and mechanical failure includes failure due to wear and tear for the first 100,000 miles from first registration under the warranty section of this cover, damage by water ingress and consequential failure, limited to £2,000 per claim inclusive of VAT for the latter.
All electrical and mechanical factory-fitted components are covered against electrical or mechanical failure unless listed in the What is not covered? section below.
Replacement parts and labour will be paid for with the following exceptions:
- Routine service items
- Bodywork, glass (including heated) and seals
- Wear and perishable items as follows:
- All adjustments, cambelt timing, diesel timing or cleaning
- Brake discs, drums and frictional material
- Bulbs and fuses
- Clutch pressure plates, bearings and frictional material
- Coolant pipes and hoses
- CV boot gaiters
- Exhaust systems including DPF filters (although catalytic converters are covered for internal failure only)
- Non-genuine manufacturer’s parts that are not of a matching quality
- Tyres and wheels
- Un-encased drive belts
- Upholstery, interior and exterior trims
- Washer pipes and vacuum hoses
- Wiper blades, arms and washer jets
- Wiring and connections (including HT leads and aerial co-axial cables)
For full details of what our warranty covers, please download the Das WeltAuto Warranty Handbook.
To further protect your investment, you may want to purchase an extended warranty, in addition to the one provided by the Das WeltAuto programme at the time of your Das WeltAuto used car purchase.
For more information, please click here.