About motability Helping people who receive specific allowances to buy or lease cars.
Do I qualify?
Can the National Motability Charity help me get a car?
Motability is the leading car plan helping people who receive specific allowances to buy or lease cars.
Whether you're the driver, a passenger, or a child, you can use either of the two allowances below towards the cost of a motability car:
- A Higher Rate Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- A War Pensioners Motability Supplement.
The easy way to start driving your Volkswagen today
Contract hire is the most popular option for Motability customers; you can lease a car from them and use it as your own. That way you don't need to give the admin a thought, Motability will take care of it all:
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from the AA
- Windows, windscreen or replacement tyres fitted by Kwik- Fit
- You can also choose a new car every three years
Through contract hire, your motor insurance is organised for you, through Royal and Sun Alliance. This includes social and domestic driving as well as travel to and from your workplace. You can find out more through the Motability website or see our latest offers here.
Start owning your Volkswagen today.
If you've had to alter your car to suit your needs, or if you're simply set on owning it, hire purchase could be best for you.