Emergency assist intervention
An amber emergency assist intervention light means that action is required
Roadside assistance: 0800 777 192
The indicator lamp lights up amber.
A message will also appear on the instrument cluster display.
- The camera window is dirty. Clean the windscreen.
- The view of the camera is impaired due to the weather conditions, e.g. snow, or due to detergent deposits or coatings. Clean the windscreen.
- The view of the camera is impaired by add-on parts or stickers. Keep the area around the camera window free.
- The camera has been displaced or damaged, e.g. due to damage to the windscreen. Check whether damage is visible.
- Fault or malfunction. Deactivate and reactivate the vehicle’s drive system.
Further information is available in the vehicle handbook.