Service & maintenance plans
Volkswagen service and maintenance plans
Our range of Volkswagen Service and Maintenance Plans allow us to take really good care of your Volkswagen whilst keeping your aftercare cost remarkably affordable and predictable.1
What are the benefits for you?
- Helps you manage and spread the cost of your Volkswagen’s servicing
- Fixed at today’s rates to protect you against any future increase in servicing costs
- We always use genuine Volkswagen parts to keep your vehicle 100% Volkswagen
- All our parts and labour come with two years warranty and fitted by Volkswagen trained technicians
- You can visit any one of our 200 retailers in our network
Fixed cost maintenance
If your car is under one year old and has less than 10,000 miles on the clock, you could be eligible for our Fixed Cost Maintenance plans. Learn how you could save by clicking the link below.
A special car needs a special service. Learn more about how a GTE needs a slightly different kind of service, and how our experts ensure you get the most out of your hybrid vehicle.
Across the UK our Retailers are complying with the latest government advice on COVID-19 which varies by country. There’s lots of advice and answers to the most frequently asked questions here.
All our Retailer teams continue to be available via telephone or online for any sales enquiries or appointment booking, and remember, we are always digitally open.
For enquiries, just leave your contact details below and a Volkswagen expert from your chosen Retailer will be in touch to help you with any questions that you might have.