Volkswagen service schedules
All of our testing and servicing is carried out by qualified Volkswagen professionals. We service all Volkswagens, including petrol, diesel, hybrid and pure electric models.
We offer fixed or flexible servicing, so you can select the service that suits your Volkswagen best.
- You drive fewer than 9,300 miles per year
- Mainly drive in the city, or if you make frequent short journeys
- Often carry out high engine loading activities, such as steep hill climbs, towing, and driving often with multiple passengers
- You often drive using a high engine rpm with heavy acceleration and braking
Cars under 3 years old
If you select fixed servicing for the first three years of ownership, your car will require an annual service inspection and oil service.
- 1st service (oil service) – at 9,300 miles or when your car is 12 months old.
- 2nd service – at 18,600 miles or when your car is 24 months old.
- 3rd service – at 27,900 miles or when your car is 36 months old.
Cars over 3 years old
We recommend either a Oil Service & Inspection or Oil Service & Inspection with Supplementary Scope.
Oil Service & Inspection – recommended every 12 months or 10,000 miles
Oil Service & Inspection with Supplementary Scope – recommended every 2 years or 20,000 miles
For the best results we recommend alternating both services.
Recommended if you:
- Regularly drive more than 25 miles per day
- Regularly drive long-distance
- You drive at a constant speed with minimum vehicle and engine loading, such as hill climbs, towing, and driving with passengers
When to book a flexible service
With flexible service, your Volkswagen’s service light tells you when you need to book your car in.
Flexible servicing is made possible by the development of new Volkswagen engines and long-life oils. Our engines use built-in sensors to continually monitor the oil quality to ensure it stays in good condition between inspections.
- 1st service (oil service) – at up to 18,600 miles or 24 months
- 2nd service – at up to 18,600 after the previous service or when your car is 48 months old.
- 3rd service – at up to 18,600 after the previous service or when your car is 72 months old.
GTE (hybrid) service
Benefits of having your car serviced regularly
- You will have a complete Volkswagen service history, recorded in your service book, which is important when you sell the vehicle.
- You can be confident that your car is running well and in good condition
- You can manage the cost with a Service Plan
- You can take advantage of our special offer price with our Fixed Price Servicing for Volkswagens between 3-15 years old, up to and including 2.0 litre engines. Terms and Conditions apply.