Fault in steering
An amber fault in steering light means that action is required
Roadside assistance: 0800 777 192
The indicator lamp lights up or flashes amber.
The steering is harder or more sensitive than usual.
The indicator lamp lights up continuously:
- Activate the vehicle's drive system once again and drive a short distance slowly.
- If the indicator lamp continues to light up, seek expert assistance.
The indicator lamp flashes:
- Turn the steering wheel to and fro.
- Switch the ignition off and then on again.
- Observe any messages on the ID. Display.
- Do not continue your journey if the indicator lamp still flashes after the ignition is switched on. Seek expert assistance.