Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is not available
A yellow adaptive cruise control (ACC) is not available light means that action is required
Roadside assistance: 0800 777 192
The indicator lamp lights up yellow.
- The radar sensor is dirty. Clean the radar sensor.
- The view of the radar sensor is impaired due to the weather conditions, e.g. snow, or due to detergent deposits or coatings. Clean the radar sensor.
- The view of the radar sensor is impaired by add-on parts, the trim frames of number plate holders or stickers. Keep the area around the radar sensor free.
- The radar sensor has been displaced or damaged, e.g. due to damage to the front of the vehicle. Check whether damage is visible.
- Fault or malfunction. Deactivate and reactivate the vehicle’s drive system.
- Paint work or structural modifications were carried out on the front of the vehicle.
- If the problem persists, go to a qualified workshop
Further information is available in the vehicle handbook.