Design and Features
The new Polo already excites with a wide variety of equipment highlights as standard across the range, such as the digital cockpit which allows the driver to switch quickly and easily between the layouts by using the view button on the multifunction steering wheel. The refreshingly cool air conditioning system and the 8” display infotainment - Ready2Discover media system with DAB+ digital reception and mobile phone interface.
IQ.Drive Travel Assist
Keeps you to your lane, and keeps others at a distance.
The new Polo features IQ.Drive Travel Assist as standard on all TSI engines, at the touch of a button on the capacitive steering wheel you can select Travel Assist: thanks to a touch-sensitive surface, it can detect whether you physically have your hands on the wheel, it then provides partially automated driving by combining the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Adaptive Lane guidance. Travel Assist puts the comfort into driving by providing assistance in monotonous and tiring situations2. Travel Assist also helps keep you in lane and maintain your speed while taking into account the distance from vehicles in front, especially on motorways and major roads3.
2. Part of the optional IQ.DRIVE package.
3. Within system limits. The driver must be prepared at all times to override the assistance system. These systems do not absolve drivers of their responsibility to drive with due care and attention.
Individual appearance, typical of the Polo
With its compact dimensions and fresh design highlights, the new Polo exudes personality even at first glance. Its most striking feature is the newly designed front, with optional1 IQ.Light Matrix LED headlights and LED light strip, at the rear is a newly designed LED tail light clusters giving it an expressive design that oozes unique charisma from whichever angle you look at it.
1. Standard on Style and GTI
IQ. LIGHT Matrix LED Headlights
Let it shine
The new Polo makes a big impression at the front as well as at the back, with the innovative IQ.Light Matrix LED headlights4 and LED taillights. They feature an LED light strip along the radiator grille, LED daytime running light, LED Fog Lights with cornering function, automatic range control that self-adjusts while driving, dynamic cornering lighting that brightens up the bends, advanced high-beam control ‘dynamic light assist’ which automatically controls the high beam without dazzling other road users. All this this in conjunction with the interactive headlight Matrix technology gives you maximum light in any weather condition. Standard on Style trim.
4. Standard on Style and GTI optional on Life and R-Line
See the new Polo for yourself
See the new Polo for yourself
Used Polo Trims
Who says you can’t expect big features from a small car?
Used Polo Life
Connected and packed with lots of features as standard:
- LED headlights
- Wireless App-Connect
- Manually controlled air conditioning system
- Alloy wheels 15" 'Essex'
Used Polo R-Line
Dynamic styling with sporty refined features (over Life):
- Digital Cockpit Pro,10.25" display
- Travel Assist - Lane keeping system and traffic jam assist
- High Beam Assist
- Alloy wheels 16" 'Valencia'
Used Polo Style
Select the Style model for stylish and convenient features (over Life):
- `Air Care Climatronic` system with 2-zone control
- Parking sensors, front and rear
- Matrix LED headlights with automatic headlight control
- Alloy wheels 16" 'Palermo'
Used Polo GTI
Iconic GTI styling and performance. Features over R-Line:
- Sports suspension, body lowered by approx. 15 mm
- Sports seats in front
- Chrome twin tailpipe exhaust
- Alloy wheels, 17" 'Parker' Black diamond turned